zaterdag 28 november 2009

last post for now

Dear readers,

I've decided to stop with this blog. For some reasons, it just doesn't fit with my way of living. It seems like the digital expossure distracts to much from what I really want to do; composing and recording music besides having a simple and relaxed life.

So it was a nice experiment and wish you all a nice december and a great 2010.

Um grande abraço,

Wim Dijkgraaf
www.wimdijkgraaf.com
www.myspace.com/wimdijkgraaf
www.youtube.com/wimdijkgraaf

1 opmerking:

  1. sorry to see you go fellow blogger, one dies and another begins. Lol, I just started blogging myself and started This Harmonica Blog a few days ago. It's still not up to par really with what I imagine. I begged some people to help with reviews sense I have not played all these harmonicas but some of the reviews were really bad. I made the most of it. I hope I can get some first hand experience on more harps if this project turns out well at all. Anyway, sad to see you go but I understand, Im already wondering if this is the thing for me. It seems to be alot of work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen